The Attendee Hub is live, and holds much of the same information as can be found in the congress app. Following the live meeting in Panama, the Attendee Hub will be the site to view the recorded sessions. The Attendee Hub is also the preferred way to view the CSI Presentations.
Log Into the Attendee Hub:
- Visit the Attendee Hub Site: https://cvent.me/Ok3Lqx
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address with which you registered for the congress. Click Next.
- Open your verification email to obtain your six-digit verification code.
- Enter the code and click “Log in”
October 18, 2022: The Attendee Hub is Open. Attendees may begin viewing CSI presentations, download the final program guide, view the Product Showcase Website, build their individual profiles, and more.
November 15, 2022: The recorded sessions will be placed for on-demand viewing. This will include 12 General Sessions and 8 Focused Sessions recorded in Panama.
February 15, 2023: The Attendee Hub will close.
Here is your guide to the Attendee Hub:
HOME: From the homepage, you can connect to the various other places within the hub. In the navigation bar connect to sessions, view to the Cases, Studies, and Innovations presentations, see the exhibitor listing, download the Final Program Guide and Abstract Book, and more.
COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE: Before the Congress begins, be sure to spend a few minutes completing your profile. Hover over the small circle in the upper right corner of the screen with the outline of a person.
Click on “View Profile” and you may enter your contact information, add a headline, and upload a photo.
Click the checkmark in the right corner of that box to save your changes. If you would like other participants to see you in the list of attendees click “Visible” in visibility setting.
VIEW CSI PRESENTATIONS
Beginning today, you can view the Cases, Studies, and Innovations (CSI) Presentations at your leisure. Similar to a poster session, CSI Presentations are selected from submitted abstracts on various topics related to the field of hair restoration surgery. CSI authors have prepared their presentations as on-demand videos, poster PDFs, or both. Click “CSI Presentations & Exhibits” from the navigation bar and then click on CSI Presentations in the drop-down menu.
Under the “More” tab on the navigation bar click “Downloads” and find the final program guide, abstract book, and online buyers guide.
View a list of exhibiting companies from the live meeting in Panama.
WATCH RECORDED CONTENT
In the “All Sessions” space you will be able to view on-demand content including General Sessions, Focused Sessions, and a Product Showcase Webcast. Educational content will be available beginning November 15, 2022.
Please note: there will not be real-time streaming or interaction between the in-person congress attendees and virtual attendees. Rather, the interaction of those attending the Virtual Edition is intended to occur during the 2023 CME Webinar
ISHRS CONGRESS APP
- GO TO your phone’s app store and download: ISHRS Meetings
- LAUNCH the app. ISHRS2022 will be pre-populated. Tap on the download button. Then tap the right arrow.
- ENTER YOUR DETAILS. Tap Log in for more features. Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register for the congress where prompted. Next tap the arrow.
- VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. Exit the app and open your verification email to obtain your six-digit verification code. Return to the app and enter the verification code. Then tap the arrow to log in to your mobile app.
NEW THIS YEAR – The same content in the congress app may be found in the Attendee Hub, which can be accessed via web browser. The Attendee Hub can be found at: https://cvent.me/Ok3Lqx
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE CONGRESS APP AND ATTENDEE HUB:
- If you have the app on your phone or device from a previous meeting, please delete it and re-download it.
- CSI presentations are best viewed via the Attendee Hub, but may be viewed in the app as well.
- Within the CSI presentations the files tab contains a poster presentation and the links and videos tab contains video presentations. A speaker could choose to submit a poster, video, or both.