Tuesday, June 14, 2022:
- Notification of exhibit booth number assignment by email.
- Exhibitors receive Exhibitor Service Manual.
Wednesday, July 13, 2022:
- Last day to cancel booths for full refund minus $100 administrative fee.
Wednesday, August 17, 2022:
- Final payment due on exhibit booths and in-person fees.
- Last day to cancel booths for a partial refund minus $100 administrative fee. No booth fee refund after this date.
- Last day to submit an exhibit application.
- Final product/service description due for Onsite Program Guide. Exhibit application must be approved by this date to be listed in the Onsite Program Guide.
- Last day to submit application for Room Drop Marketing Opportunity.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022:
- Exhibitor Information Form Due (exhibit personnel and Gala tickets).
- Ancillary Function Request Form Due.
Thursday, October 6, 2022:
- Deadline to make a substitution for in-person fee for your exhibit personnel.
- Deadline to cancel exhibit personnel and have the in-person fee refunded.
- Deadline to cancel Gala tickets.
- Deadline to cancel room drops.
- A pre-show mailing list of all registered attendees will be emailed to each exhibitor company (Excel format) for one pre-show mailing. This list may include the street and/or email addresses, based on the permission given by each attendee.
Friday, November 11, 2022:
- A post-show, final mailing list of all registered attendees will be emailed to each exhibitor company (Excel format) for one post-show mailing. This list may include the street and/or email addresses, based on the permission given by each attendee.
Exhibit Dates, Hours, and Cancellation Policy
Exhibits must not be disturbed, dismantled or removed before 2:30pm on Saturday, October 29, 2022. All exhibit materials must be removed from the exhibit area by 5:00pm on Saturday, October 29, 2022.
Written notification of an exhibitor’s decision to cancel must be faxed or emailed to Jule Uddfolk, Meetings & Exhibits Manager, at the ISHRS Headquarters office (fax: +1-630-262-1520, firstname.lastname@example.org). It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to assure the cancellation was received. If written notification of cancellation is received at the ISHRS Headquarters office, the following policies will apply to the exhibit booth fee:
- Received by July 13, 2022 – Full refund less $100 administrative fee
- Received July 14-August 17, 2022 – 50% refund less $100 administrative fee
- After August 17, 2022 – No refund
Regarding In-person Fees (paid for each exhibit representative), there is no penalty for cancellations up until October 6, 2022. After that date, there is no refund for cancellations.